>

Saturday, September 8, 2007

A couple of Wonderful Things Today! MORE SHOES!!!!!


I have been gone ALL day long...Just got home literally...but I have JOES Shoes here!!! Five great pairs of shoes to add to my total!! Thank You again Joe..so very, very much!!
Now..another bit of wonderful news!!!
I had a BIG envelope in my mailbox.....it was from my friends mom..Traceys mom Lil!
Inside was a note....
Dear Tracy and Family,
I would like to express how wonderful the "Walking in Their Shoes" project is, that you and your family have decided to do. I was going to send some shoes, but decided the cost of the postage could possibly buy another pair with just sending you some extra funds.
I am also sending you back the picture you sent to my husband, since I have scanned it into our computer and thought you could maybe forward it to another benefactor.
It is just such a heartfelt image. Lots of luck with this venture. We wish you a safe fulfilling trip to India....
Fondly,
Lil Forgue
(Tracey's Mom)
Inside of the envelope was a check for 50.00.
and of course I am teary again..because my heart is so touched by this generous gift from yet another Perfect Stranger....as I have never met Tracey nor her Mother or Father..all who have given me shoes for our charity...how life sometimes just so totally catches you off guard and the things that can happen to you when you least expect it...it has been a beautiful journey so far with "Walking in Their Shoes" and the best is yet to come! Thank You so much for your support..it means the world to us all~
Namaste~

2 comments:

Joe said...

Tracy, after reading your latest blog it truly is a blessing what is going on with you and the 'Walking In Their Shoes' project. You have connected with wonderful people who have affected not just you but everyone else who passes by your part of the world.
Namaste, Joe

btw- Nice job buying the shoes. I thank you.

Tracy said...

Blessings to you my friend~Thank You for your kind words and your beautiful support!
Shanti~
Tracy