>

Sunday, September 9, 2007

5 am on a Sunday...Yikes!

Usually I am not up quite yet...but today I am!!! I have so much to do..that I figured if I didn't get up at 5:00 I wouldn't finish it all before we left for the wedding....
In the photo you will see my anticipated certificate from my Reconnection Seminar..Level l/ll
I knew I should have gotten a frame at Target yesterday!! Oh well..next time!

So now it's time for an hour of Yoga and then my last run of the week..a measly 4 miles to add to my 24! Training is going as planned..mileage is building, body feels like a well oiled machine..LOVE IT!

Then were off for my husband's cousins "Island Style Wedding Celebration" (gee I hope that doesn't mean I have to wear swim wear??!!) ;0) It should be a wonderful day and the time she and her beloved tie the knot...3:33....for many that won't mean too much...for those who have read Eric's book...it means A Lot!! Perfect time, don't you agree?!

OM Shanti~

No comments: