>

Thursday, September 20, 2007

19 AWESOME years together!!


September 17th was our 19th year wedding anniversary! We met by chance...21 years ago, and have been together ever since. We are Best Friends, and love spending time together...we laugh every single day about something....if not almost everything. If we argue...its over and done with at least an hour later...all is forgiven, no holding of any grudges...
We finish each others sentences...say or think the same thing at almost always the same moment...one year we got each other the same exact card for our anniversary and we didn't know it until we opened them! We have raised two sons, we have one granddaughter and a grandson on the way...we love to travel together and talk constantly during the day on the phone just to see each others day is going...I have never known a love like ours, nor will I ever know how I ever could have lived this thing called life without my Soul Mate...I Love you with all of my heart and always will..until the end of time...and beyond.
To Us! XXXOOO

4 comments:

Caroline said...

Wow, that's awesome. You must've met when you were really young!

My husband and I just celebrated our 10th on September 13th.

Happy Anniversary!

Tracy said...

Oh..so sweet of you! We are older...I will be 46 on Saturday..he is 6 years younger. We just used out time "wisely" and are almost ready to begin our life on our own..He retires in 10 short years so we can travel and have even more fun!! Happy Belated Anniversary to you and your love too!
Namaste~

Linda-Sama said...

tracy, it's a beautiful thing when a woman can live with, be with, her soulmate -- someone who shares the same dreams and passions and "gets" what she's into. I used to long for that but have learned to detach and know that what is, is, and what will be, will be.

shanti

Tracy said...

Tiff...email me! alotusgirl@comcast.net
Linda~
it took me two tries at it..the first time around wasn't right..but I hit the jackpot with my second!
Blessings~
Tracyxo