>

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Shoes..shoes..Shoes..Shoes..shoes..ShOeS!!

and this email just in from our very own Wayne!!
Thank You Wayne! Thank You SOO Much...shoes are coming to add to my collection!
That will make..16 pairs..not counting Ursulas! Yeah!! SO Happy!

Hi Tracy,I just sent you a pair of men's size 6 1/2 athletic shoes with velcro straps (not an easy combination to find!) via UPS. They said it would take 5 - 7 days to get there so you should be seeing them early to mid next week. Thanks again for coming up with this wonderful project!Many blessings to you and your family.

Namaste,
Wayne

OM Shanti!

2 comments:

Ursula said...

Dear Tracy, the shoes are coming. You can count 6 pairs. The weekend is coming. It's my plan to ship them earlier, but during the weekend I definitely will have the time. I'm awful, but it is not yet too late.

Me and my time problem. :)

Tracy said...

OMG!!! Ursula!!Six Pairs...WOW!!
That makes 22 pairs of shoes!!
I could hug you right now..but you are SO far away!
Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!
Blessings~
Tracy