>

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Daisaku Ikeda's Gift from Japan

This day has been a Blessing for me in many ways..actually this whole week has been Magic!


This afternoon I booked my flight and hotel to Encinitas for my "Reconnection Level lll" with Adam...I am going for it! I am filled with excitement and the wonder of what lies ahead for me..nothing but Goodness and Light!


I received a package in the mail today from SGI in Santa Monica..it was a gift from Daisaku Ikeda in Japan..a VERY Special gift...as you know I am Buddhist..and I chant each day..it is a very special gift for me..and it has been wonderful.








Daisaku Ikeda is the President of the SGI and this is what he sent to me today...







It was a beautiful wooden box with lovely scalloped edges and inside was an envelope with two notes inside and two strands of Sandalwood Beads used for chanting, a pair for my husband and a pair for me.

and here are the notes...





what a very special gift...
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

1 comment:

Raja Banerjee said...

hey tracy...i can understand how you are feeling..or a disciple can feel when she got sumthing from her mentor.you are fortunate.Bye n take care.-Raja Banerjee india.raja_bsg@yahoo.co.in