>

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

"Freedom....

from the known" by Krishnamurti


is my newest read for the month of August. I am reading this as well as "The Life of Pi"..of course such a well known classic by Yann Martel. I have time...lot's of time...I get much done during my days..but my days allow me to do the things I love and enjoy...yes..I am Blessed.

I had a most blissful hour of Yin Yoga this afternoon as well..how much do I love Yin??? I think we all know the answer to that question now don't we! My body feels balanced and strong..alternating my activities in this way have kept me injury free and I am ever so grateful for that!

I am setting up an appointment with my husbands cousin while I am in Nashville for my Reconnection Seminar that will be for the weekend. But I want to go "all the way" with this. I feel it in the core of my being...and so I need to get my "Reconnection" session which consists of two sessions in order to progress on to Level 3 which will be in Encinitas in September..unless I decide to fly to Arizona instead...still deciding..I have time to decide...no worries there.

This weather has been so beautiful lately...no more heat..nice cool breeze's and heavenly nights. I love days like these...

My friend Krista is heading to India in 2 days..Safe Travels my friend..

Om Shanti!

No comments: