>

Friday, August 3, 2007

Little Pieces of Grace...



I had to go and visit my dentist this afternoon...as the front of my tooth chipped somehow..I have NO idea how it happened...but he smoothed it out for me and I was good to go.

He asked me what I was up to this summer as I got up to leave...and I told him I was training for the LA Marathon and getting ready for my trip to India...

he asked me what I was going to do in India..and I told him about "Walking in Their Shoes"..the Charity that we started, and that we were getting shoes sent from basically all over the globe at this point..

He was amazed and very intrigued..and told me he thought that was wonderful..

as I was walking out a woman reclining in the first room of his office, awaiting her treatment..she had overheard our conversation...and she stopped me and asked me how she could find out more about my Charity...so I took down her email address...and emailed her my blog link.


Thank You again Angie..for asking about it..and for showing interest...


I came home and went out to get the mail...and my Reconnection Pendant was there...it is SUCH a beautiful piece in person. It is number 154 out of 333. I was just so in awe of its beauty...and I will wear it proudly Liz! Many Thanks again! Only 2 more weeks until Nashville and the reconnection Seminar with Eric pearl~ I am SO anticipating this....
Had a really strong, focused, training run just now...and now I am headed for the shower~
Namaste~

No comments: