>

Friday, August 10, 2007

and another..Brimming over with Love and Shoes!


I just received this beautiful letter via email from my Yogini friend...what more could I ever ask for? What words do I use to tell all of the wonderful beings from her Yoga Studio how much gratitude I feel for all they are doing for the Children of Mysore...all these people whom I have never met and who have just surrounded my project "Walking in Their Shoes" with such giving and love...there are no words enough to express my heartfelt thanks...

I am Blessed just to be in this world with them~

OM Shanti, Shanti,Shanti




hi, tracy --

just wanted to let you know that the owner of the yoga studio where I teach (http://www.pranayogacenter.com/) wants me to keep the collection box in the studio until September 8. That day is the studio's 4 year anniversary -- a kirtan and a "round robin" class with all the instructors teaching -- and she told me today that she wants the people who are going to attend to bring a pair of kids shoes to donate. she is putting this in a newsletter to send to the Prana yoga community.

I hope all these shoes are not going to be too much for you! I had a feeling this would happen so I hope this is not overwhelming for you. You'll probably just want to ship the shoes to Mysore. You might end up with over 50 pairs! well.....a drop in the bucket for the number of street kids in India.....

anyway, I will ship everything to you...and I will need your address again!

peace,
linda
p.s. my buddhist name is Sama which means "harmony"

No comments: