>

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

7 Pairs of Shoes have just been delivered!!



The UPS man just knocked on my door and had this package for me...

Inside was a note that read;


Hello Tracy,

My niece Danielle forwarded your email asking for shoes for the children in India.

I hope you've had a good response. Wishing you a successful trip~

Irene
Inside the box were 7 brand new pairs of childrens shoes!
Thank You Irene and Danielle....Thank You both so much. I have NO idea who you two special women are...but I want you both to know how much you have touched my heart on this day.

I now have collected 32 pairs of shoes for the street children of Mysore, India!!!!

The numbers keep growing and I have surpassed the amount that I needed originally, and since I have surpassed the number of shoes that I originally needed, I have been in contact with Operation Shanti in Mysore, India...and we have decided that we will have so many shoes that we will be helping out two of the neighboring orphanage's and will be giving shoes to more children than we had anticipated!!! Thank You to all of the Yogi's and Yogini's who have donated shoes thus far! You know who you are....Tracey, Ray, Trudy and Lisa,Colette, Ursula, Wayne, Irene, Danielle, Linda and Prana Yoga Center!!

You have blessed so many young children by your giving spirit and compassion~and you have made me see that by giving...we receive so much more than we could imagine.

OM Shanti!

3 comments:

Hellotmf said...

Tracy, Danielle Renaud is actually a friend of mine from college! I'm soooo happy she sent you shoes! I'll be sure to send her a note.

Linda-Sama said...

hi, tracy!

I know I'll be sending you app. 20 pairs of shoes! I have four pairs, plus the box at the studio is filled to the brim, altho I have not counted how many pairs are in the box. And we will keep it out until Sept. 8 which is our anniversary party. I might have to send all the shoes to you in TWO BOXES!

peace,
linda

Tracy said...

Tracey..Thank You for helping me spread the word! You are unreal girl!
Linda...WOW!! I knew you were collecting shoes for me at your Yoga studio...but TWO boxes!! How awesome is that! Thank You my friend..remember..I Pay the Postage!!
Namaste to you both~
Tracy xxoo