>

Monday, August 13, 2007

Putting all my Ducks in a row..


and preparing for my four days away...i have lots to do, because you see i am the "glue" that holds this household together..the tiniest things all need to be taken care of in my absence before i leave early Friday morning..early as in 4:00a.m.!
i am getting things done though, and then some! Since i won't have time to run or practice yoga while i am gone i have to double up before Friday..really ramp it up to be honest. But that's good for me..i handle pressure pretty well..in fact..the more intense situations get, the calmer i can become. I am very good in emergency situations as well..a serene calmness overtakes me and i take control of situations while others are running around panicking. I haven't always been like this though...no..long before i found my yoga practice i would be "fit to be tied" if something were to go awry..but with my practice and my "going within" it taught me that lesson in particular and it was a good lesson indeed!
So with that..let me close this entry by saying.."If you ever get into a sticky situation...Remember to go within and Breathe deeply..and with that you will conquer the world"!
Namaste!

6 comments:

Ursula said...

Oh Tracy, to see such a beautiful picture in the morning is a gift. This makes my day. Such a beauty, such and intensive, relaxed atmosphere. I wished I were there right now.

This picture accompanies me through the day - tomorrow we have a banking holiday here. :)

Sleep well.

Wayne said...

Safe travels and enjoy!

Tracy said...

Ursula..Ejoy your day off..and extended Yoga Practice :> and
Thanks Wayne!

Linda-Sama said...

I want to hear all about it!

peace & hugs....

Tracy said...

and you will Linda!!
xxoo

A bird in the hand said...

Excellent advice! I don't know how I managed before I learned to breathe properly...

Have a safe trip! xoxo