>

Monday, August 27, 2007

Gaylord Opryland Resort


If you ever get to Nashville...you MUST see the "Gaylord Opryland Resort". It is an absolute MUST SEE! It is Huge by the way..so fair warning here. But the one greatest assets is that it is about 20 acres of enclosed "atrium" climate controlled environment. When I first heard about that..I had my doubts, as air conditioning and I don't mix..usually. Until you get to a state that is 105 degrees..and its humid on top of that. Wow...to be at the resort all day into the evening was like heaven. They make it interesting for you at best...there are 6 restaurants and shops galore. They even have a little boat ride that winds its way through the waterways of the property...too cute! I would also have to say that the people of Nashville are so warm and welcoming..they make you feel right at home. Taking you under their wing and showing you around...it was nice.
I had a most wonderful 4 days there and would visit again in an instant!

No comments: