>

Friday, August 31, 2007

Copy Cat Me....(just a little)....Thanks Julie!


So..what have I been up to????

A Lot!!!

Running like a "Wild Banjie" in preparation for my next marathon...

Studying my Reconnective Healing techniques in preparation for my next level in September...

Chanting A LOT....

Planning for my office space and when I will begin my practice...

Ordering my Massage Table...

Talking with my new friend from Jekyll Island....we met in Nashville.

and being a wife and mom!


Life has been so wonderful lately....

so much so that I have decided to copy Julie...and get a new Tattoo for my 46th Birthday...

Yes! It will say "Blessed" and hopefully her artisit will be able to fit me in while I am in Encinitas in September!!

Thats all my good news...


Be Well~~~~~

OM Shanti!

No comments: