>

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Another Donation this morning!!!

I woke up this morning to find an email from Paypal..letting me know that I had another donation for "The Colors of Love" art supplies for the kids of Karunya Mane!!!!!! I know that the lovely soul who donated this money would choose NOT to be identified...I really would like to say though that this woman is one of the most Compassionate and Giving people I have ever had the chance to meet and know..and call my friend. She does more for the underprivileged in India than you can even imagine..you just have no idea. I am touched and humbled by knowing her. Thank You my friend~

Total amount:
$50.00 USD
Currency:
U.S. Dollars
Confirmation number:
46Y39157UD067130B
Purpose:
"The Colors of Love" 2009 art supplies for Karunya Mane Kids, Mysore, India

No comments: