>

Friday, September 26, 2008

the beauty of my friends~


OK..is it because i am getting older that i cry over things like this or is it simply because the beauty of a friends sweet gesture on my behalf touches me so deeply that the tears just start to flow and there's just no way of stopping them? I mean seriously people!

(my sweet friend from Canada)


I had to comment on Jenny Doh's blog.
Let's hope it will send some people your way.
xoxoxoxoxo
http://jennydoh.typepad.com/crescendo/2008/09/the-power-of-art-for-good.html#comments


and then there is this email from yesterday....another dear friend from Texas sent this to all of her friends and contacts....


Hi Everyone,
My friend Tracy is conducting a charity drive for the children of Mysore, India. She will be delivering supplies to the children there early next year. I ask for your help with this, below is all the information. You may mail everything to me and I will make sure she receives all of it.
Thanks a million,
Lydia
"The Colors of Love" the 2009 charity for the kids of Karunya Mane in Mysore, India
Next year I am heading back to India and I have started a new charity for the kids of Karunya Mane in Mysore, India!!
I am collecting Art Supplies for them this time~ anything you can send me would be More than Wonderful! But here is what they need....
Colored Chalk
Glue, Tape
Origami Paper
Coloring Books
Crayons
Colored Pencils
small manual Pencil Sharpeners
Last years charity, "Walking in Their Shoes" was such a HUGE success and it brought those kids SO much Joy..Lets do it again!!! I will keep my blog updated with photos and information as I get closer to leaving as well as when I receive Art Supplies~ Thank You so much for caring and making such a Huge difference in the children's lives!

How incredibly LUCKY am I to have such beautiful souls in my life that surround and support me in all that I do?! VERY! I am so Blessed and so Grateful~

2 comments:

LMG said...

I am so glad to be able to help.
Lydia

Tracy said...

and i think your blog is wonderful by the way!
calling soon :0)
xoxo