>

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

more support for "The Colors of Love" 2009 Karunya Mane Charity!!!

today our mail person brought with him a beautiful card and check from Marie~ for my charity for the kids of Karunya Mane and their Art Supplies!!!! YES! It is happening for us once again this year~ and things are trickling in for their art supplies....I am excited to say the least as this is my dream for 2009 and the children whom I was so blessed to meet and spend time with earlier this year. Now next year i will be doing it again..but this time my husband will be accompanying me :0) AND instead of shoes I will be bringing a HUGE suitcase Filled with all sorts of different Art stuffs for them~ and to tell you the truth, I can't wait to see their faces!! That is the most heart warming part of it all~ to give and not expect anything in return..but a Smile..I tell you, it is Priceless!
I Thank You Marie~ blessed soul that you are~ I know we have never met...and your gesture was beyond my expectations!
Namaste my friend!

2 comments:

Marie said...

Hi Tracy -
Oh my gosh, I'm famous!! That's my handwriting, right there.

How incredible and exciting is it, that even though you and I have never met or talked, the card that was in my hand can now be in your home? And money can come in to help unknown children smile!

This is fabulous!

Hey, I wanted to point out that I started a different blog (see above), so you'll find my daily posts there.

I'll be writing about your blog and charity in the next week or so as well.

Namaste to you, and your readers!
Marie

Tracy said...

Hi Marie!
You are Famous!!!
;0)
Thank You again my friend...and I love your new blog name by the way!
Thanks so much for all of the support~~~it means so much!
Namaste~
Tracy xoxo