>

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

34 Boxes of Colored Chalk! (thank you again marie!!)


I know that one of the things that was on the "wish list" for the kids of Karunya Mane was colored chalk so with that in mind and my Executive Costco Membership card in hand...I bought 34 boxes of colored chalk with the money that Marie sent me for art supplies! Thank You again Marie!! The kids will each get their very own box of colored chalk thanks to you~ (i bought a few extras as well just in case!!) and YES, I will be posting pictures of the kids when I get to India and my husband and I give them all of the things we are bringing for them!!
Shanti~

2 comments:

A bird in the hand said...

Perfect!!! the kids will love that.

You are my hero.

xoxoxox

Marie said...

Hi Tracy -

Oh, my goodness, these are BEAUTIFUL boxes of chalk!! I am so happy that the kids will have them and get that joy of creating.

Chalk is great because you can use it on so many different surfaces - good thinking!

Thanks for the thanks-
Shanti to you -
Marie