>

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

a Nice Surprise today from my dear friend~

Payment Details
Amount:
$20.00 USD
Transaction ID:
49E365455G043290R
Subject:
You've got a payment
Note:
Dear Tracy, please use this money for art supplies for the children. Thank you. Much love, Colette xoxo


This was such a surprise for me today~but I really shouldn't be surprised. Because my friend Colette in Canada has been a HUGE supporter to me and Both of my Charities for the kids in Mysore. Last year she graciously sent me money for shoes when I had "Walking in Their Shoes" the 2008 charity for the Karunya Mane kids...this year is no different. She is always by my side and she backs me...always has. I love her so much because of her beauty that radiates from deep within her and literally touches everyone who knows her..and those whom she meets. Some people have that, they are born that way..maybe we all have that, but you just can't see it as clearly. It comes naturally with her though..and I am a better person because of her, because of what I have learned from her..all these years. I am blessed to call her my friend~
Thank You so much Colette~ the kids thank you too!

6 comments:

A bird in the hand said...

And I thank you for the opportunity to do my little bit; you have a huge heart and I love you to bits. I hope you get lots of goodies for the children. Children ARE our future, no matter where they live. xoxoxoxo

Bliss said...

Hi Tracy!

I don't know why I haven't been reading your blog this whole time, along with Ursula's!

Anyway, I just found you, and I love it. Your anniversary tribute is SO touching - I'm jealous!

Will you please email me your mailing address? I'd love to make a donation for the kids' art supplies - I know how much my own little ones enjoy being creative - all children should have that opportunity.

I think you'll have my email from this comment. Or you can find me at my own blog www.bliss-yogawriting.blogspot.com.

Namaste,
Marie

Tracy said...

love you colette~xoxo
and I love the statement about our children...how true that is!

Tracy said...

Marie!
I love that you are here!
I always see your sweet comments to Ursula~and have wondered who you were :0)!
I didn't get your email from the post, but my email address is
alotusgirl at comcast dot net
Thank You for your wonderful offer of art supplies! I went to your blog..but it said there was a problem with it at this time..I will check back later though for sure!
Thank You again~and it's so nice to meet you!
Namaste friend~
Tracy xo

Bliss said...

Hi Tracy!
I got your comment. Thanks so much and thanks for the warm welcome!!

I didn't post the comment on my blog because it had your address in it.

I'll get a check off to you tomorrow!!

Greetings and Namaste!
Marie

Tracy said...

thank you so much marie! that is such a nice gesture~
so nice to meet you as well!
namaste~