>

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

20 years ago today.....

our wedding invitation~
that little boy in the shorts is my 24 year old son!





he cried during the whole ceremony and I laughed~








I married my best friend, my soul mate, the man of my dreams~
and with each year our love grows stronger and neither one of us can believe it has been 20 years already!! It's been a great ride and if I had to do it all over again, I wouldn't have done it any other way...or with anyone else. He makes me laugh, daily. He makes me smile when he walks into a room...and you know that little excited feeling you get when you see someone that you adore and love so much..I still get that everytime he comes through the door at the end of the day..it MUST be Love~






Happy Anniversary Ray~Lets add 20 more!
I love you~

3 comments:

Wayne said...

awww... how sweet. Happy Anniversary to you both!

A bird in the hand said...

Happy Anniversary! This is quite a month for you, wedding anniversary and birthday. May you have 40 more years together at least.

xoxo

Tracy said...

thanks wayne! i know, sort of sappy, but it's the truth!
yes, colette!! at least 40 more~thanks so much for the well wishes!
xoxoxo