>

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

stud muffins...umm, i mean cake

you know i never bake, in fact i hardly ever even cook...but my new "runners world" magazine came in the mail today and after an intense 1 1/2 hike with my dogs i was well, shall we say, bored...
all i needed was some whole wheat flour and baking soda. so i walked to the health food store up the street and bought those two needed items. walked back home and could not find my muffin pan....see, i told you i never bake! god, how long has that been missing????
so, this is a cake. it is supposed to be muffins..Stud Muffins to be precise, but my studs will love it all the same ;0) (i hope!)

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

haha that's awesome!

A bird in the hand said...

Good one!

xoxo

Tracy said...

well..bad news. I tried SO hard to make this great, and it never cooked all the way through, but I didn't realize that until after dinner. It was all raw inside..see why I never cook OR bake!!! ugh! My guys still love me though..and they ate the outside rim...

Arturo said...

hi Tracy
ha! that is funny - a cake sized muffin. i like the picture of the elephant too.
hugs
arturo

Anonymous said...

I love your site...

Sandy Corso, CEO Peaceful Company
www.peacefulcompany.com

Anonymous said...

love your site