>

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

our second home
















when we arrived the gardener had just finished up the yard~and the new double-pane windows were installed!!
we painted the inside of the house for 3 days...a 3 bedroom,with living room, dining room and a huge family room....my hands hurt! We have a team of guys in there redoing the kitchen this week as well as laying new carpeting..so, it is on its way to being finished. It looks amazing, and now I just have to find the perfect tenants! I will~things have a way of working out nicely~~~~
but is is good to be home and done with the painting part of it all~
Namaste~




6 comments:

Wayne said...

What a cute house - wish I lived closer, I'd rent it!

Tracy said...

thanks wayne~ it's very cute! too bad you aren't closer, you would be the Perfect tenant!!
;0)

A bird in the hand said...

Congratulations, you homeowners you!

xoxo

Tracy said...

i know, huh?! lots and lots of work!!! xoxo

Unknown said...

That's a very beautiful house!! Congratulations!

Tracy said...

thank you anu~ I wish Rays work were closer and we could live in it!! But i think we found the Perfect tenant!
see you in February!
xxoo