>

Saturday, November 1, 2008







now i see why it's good to have children when you are young.




in fact it became crystal clear to me in the past few days.




now, don't get me wrong...i may be 47 years old...but i can pretty much run circles around both of my children. i have a lot of energy and stamina. i am in incredible shape for my age. i earned the right to say that. i work hard to keep it and worked hard getting to this point.




BUT.




taking care of two babies, ages (almost) 1 year and (almost) 2 years, can pretty much kick the stuffing right out of you if you haven't done it in awhile.




and now, i understand even more so, why i wanted to wait to have my second son...7 years i waited..because i KNOW that i could never have done it with my children one year apart.




Never, No how, No way, Not.




I miss them already...




they went back home last night...




and i realized that i forgot to pack their baby blankets with their things...and i am so glad i did..because i have them here with me, and it is a little something that i can have for awhile until i see them again..a piece of them..and it's funny, because i walk past those two little blankets and hold them in my arms and bury my face in them and smell those two little babies who i love so much and cry because we don't live closer....




No comments: