>

Friday, November 7, 2008

The Colors of Love



Please scroll down to the bottom of my blog to read about the current charity that I am working on for the children of Karunya Mane in Mysore, India!!! "The Colors of Love"


We still could use some donations if you would like to help out. I will be leaving the US for India on January 25th, 2009 and taking a suitcase filled (hopefully with your help) to Mysore, India.


I am working in conjunction with Operation Shanti...see their blog the the right ->


Last year my charity "Walking in Their Shoes" was a HUGE success...many people sent me shoes and I ended up with 90 pairs for the children!!


This year..I have not received very many donations, and I realize it is hard for many of you to donate with the economy such as it is...but any little bit would help if you can. It may not seem like much to some, but really..it means SO much to those kids who have so very little.


I thank you from the bottom of my heart~~


OM Shanti

No comments: