>

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

live in the Moment


funny how time just seems to pass us by...
wasn't it just yesterday that my kids were still in school themselves? or does it just SEEM like yesterday. You know, I remember when I couldn't wait for time to pass...but Oh how we learn when we get older that time is a thing to "cherish" and "respect".
I am realizing that now as I have my two little grandchildren, and I know that with just a blink of an eye, they will be big too.
I don't really wish for time to go by quickly anymore. I have come to the realization that if you wish for time to pass by because of something you want to do..or somewhere you want to go...(like back to India) that while you are in that moment of time enjoying that "time"...before you know it, it is gone as well...
so with that
I Live in the Moment and appreciate all that IS

No comments: