>

Saturday, November 8, 2008

an update on Donations for "The Colors of Love"!!!

This email just in from Kristi..my Angel who is collecting donations from her childrens school in Colorado! I forgot to tell you in the email that my husband will wrap the paints really well and we will take them on the plane...no need to send them! I will buy paint brushes as well for them!!!!
I just so appreciate this Kristi!


Hi Tracy -- Just wanted to update you on the donations. We got
pencils, pencil sharpeners, origami papers and a few other things and
the art teacher and I are going to get some more items. We also had
someone donate TON of small bottles of acrylic paint in lots of
different colors. Do you think you can take those (maybe in Ziploc
bags?) or do you think they might leak? I could mail them instead.
Anyway, I will remind the art teacher to have the kids do cards/
artwork soon and then I will send you everything! It's not a huge
amount of stuff but it's something!
Kristi

No comments: