>

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Another Donation for "The Colors of Love"!!! and a blog post...

This morning I was awakened by a VERY nice donation from one of my Yoga Friends here on Ashtangi.net! Thank You SO very much to Wayne and his beautiful daughters for their donation for Art Supplies for the kids of Karunay Mane! The total is getting bigger now..and I have some shopping to do!
on another note...my friend Tracey is still in Varanasi..and her post today was breathtaking and I hope you will take a moment to read it as well..it is very touching..
http://hellotmf.livejournal.com/224403.html?view=151699#t151699
OM Shanti

4 comments:

Wayne said...

We appreciate all your karma yoga!

Tracy said...

and it would not be possible without people like you either!
shanti~

Marie said...

Hi Tracy -

I'm so glad you're still getting supplies!! I second Wayne in appreciation of the good karma!!
Namaste,
Marie

Tracy said...

thank you marie~ i suppose we can never do enough of that much needed "Karma Yoga". but i do so love seeing those children smile when i get there~
it makes you want to give and give and give!
xoxo