>

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Another Donation today for "The Colors of Love"!!!!!

this just took me by surprise I must say....
I went to the office as I had an appointment for a Healing with a 4 1/2 year old Adorable little girl~
as I was waiting for her and her Mom to arrive I was chatting with my friend whose office I was using..she had just given a massage to a woman by the name of..and I swear this is true..Charlie Brown!! Anyway my friend was telling Charlie Brown about my trip to Mysore last year and the shoes that I brought over for the kids of Karunya Mane "Walking in their Shoes" last years charity....
and then began to tell her about this years charity...and that I was collecting Art Supplies for the kids...Charlie then opened up her purse, reached inside, and pulled out a 20.00 bill and smiled at me and asked me to get some things for the kids with the money! I was VERY surprised..as I never push anything on anyone..if they ask, I tell them, and I am always, ALWAYS excited to discuss this with anyone who has any interest! Because it is something that I hold near and dear to my heart..and always wish I could do more. I don't even think I could ever do enough as a matter of fact....
But that is my story of the day..and if you will look to the right of my blog you will notice that we are now at 157.00!!! Thank You again Charlie! It was a pleasure and a treat meeting you today, and I will post photos just as soon as I spend that 20.00 on some more Art Supplies for the kids of Karunya Mane!!
Namaste~

No comments: