>

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Excited!!


today was a day of planning...
planning?
Yes..planning.
For our trip to India in January! (of course)..what else!?!
It all got started this morning when I opened up an email from Ganesh..funny, dear, Ganesh...(of ganesh and anu of course)
then we began....
Indian Railways...Spice Jet....Cathay....Nilgiris Nest...The Wood House...omg, it was so much FUN!
It is a lot of work to plan a trip that will take you away from your home and family for almost 6 weeks..but you know, if we could take our dogs and Oliver with us tomorrow, We would not look back. Nope. We would not look back. I know..most of you are gasping at this point..but please don't....because one of these days in the near future you just may stumble back upon my blog and read that we have moved ourselves..dogs and Oliver to India for good!
Remember what they say..
Be careful what you wish for...because it just may come true!
(i hope, i hope, i hope) It WILL!
Namaste~~~

7 comments:

Marie said...

What a great picture!! I hope you do get to move -

then someday I will come visit you!

(Although you're closer to me now.)

Namaste,
Marie

Dot said...

Hi Tracy

I found you through Colette's blog and thought I would pop in and say hi.

Was wondering if you were the same Tracy I knew from year's ago when Colette ran a very small online group?

You are obviously doing wonderful things with your life and have a very big and compassionate heart.

Take care

Dot xx

Tracy said...

I think I will be having a hose full of guests when I go to India Marie!! You would be welcome anytime~

Hi Dot! It has been a long time my friend! I still have all of your wonderful cards too!! So good to see you~~and yes, I am doing things that warm my heart these days~it makes me feel wonderful to make the kids happy and bring joy into their lives..a very small gesture on my part..it's actually me who benefits from it in the whole scheme of things as i could not imagine Not doing it!
blessings to you~
tracy xoxo

Heather said...

wow! i am doing to miss you sooo much! but we will always be CONNECTED! i am SOOO happy for you both. This has been so beautiful to be in your life the last year and watch all of this transformation take place. you are loved and blessed beyond words! <3 you!

Tracy said...

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo you heather!

Ursula said...

Tracy and India - this is really a love affair. I like the picture, too.

xoxo

Ursula

Tracy said...

a never ending one ursula!!!