>

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Fun Times!


having a wonderful weekend here in California...
the weather is still summer/fallish..with those big beautiful leaves all over the ground and the soft breezes that blow. Soon we will be changing our clocks back one hour and the darkness will fall earlier. I have been going on some pretty hardcore walks around the area..did I mention we have a lot of HILLS here???? Good for the legs and the heart...
Yin Yoga as well and of course my Ashtanga Practice...I love to break it up and do a variety of things. My body and my mind love it as well.
October is about finished..then we will have Thanksgiving and Christmas..time goes by so fast...my son from school in December and then both of our children will have been raised and brought up...
but they are never really gone, and I like that fact....must be the Indian influence in me!!!
Speaking of India...
we are going out to an Indian restaurant tomorrow night with two of our Best friends..the conversation will be non- stop as we have SO much catching up to do...
and with any luck we will "close the place down" as we ALWAYS do! Fun times!!
Hope your weekend is equally as exciting~~
Namaste

3 comments:

Ursula said...

Each time when I see this picture I must smile.
It is beautiful.

All the best for your adventures.

Ursula

Tracy said...

i agree with you! i love to see it again and again also~
be well friend!
xxoo

The Massey Family said...

I love that picture!