>

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Update on "The Colors of Love 2009" Mysore Charity!!


so far I have checked off Crayons, Colored Chalk, Pencils and Origami Paper for the kids of Karunya Mane in Mysore, India. What I still need to collect for them are the following items...
Glue, Tape, Colored Paper, Coloring Books and small Pencil Sharpeners.
I am Really, Really hoping that I am able to collect more donations..I have until mid January..soooooo.....if you would like to donate any of the items that are still needed, I would just SO love it!! If you scroll down to the bottom of the page my mailing address is there along with more information about "The Colors of Love 2009" charity.
It is so little to ask...really, perhaps if you feel it in your heart to help..it would mean so much to the children in Mysore, India! (and of course to me too!!)
Namaste and Thank You!

No comments: