>

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

just be


For a country we nearly slayed from our itinerary, India has surprised and delighted us a million times over. A fascinating land of contradictions where 4wd Porsche's weave through dusty slum-fringed streets and anorexic donkeys haul loads of bricks on their rickety backs for construction of the newest mansion.

I like to see how people view India..through their eyes..sometimes it amazes me what they see and how they see it. I love the differences in others and I feel that is what really makes this BIG, Huge world of ours go around.

I see India as a place of religion..literally to the Brim with religion..and that I think is what I really love the most. You cannot travel 10 feet and there is another place of worship..with worshipers kneeling down in front..saying their mantras and praying..paying their respects..it was what i do love most about this county that i have grown to love so much...even before stepping foot on its beautiful soil more than 5 years ago.

How can you explain the feelings that you have for something so close to your heart and buried so deep within your soul?

It just IS.

Maybe there is no need to explain...life is so much as it is...why explain the unexplainable?

Just be and let it be....

that is how I see it.

Namaste~

2 comments:

peaceloveyoga said...

Ahhhh...yes!!

Oh, and I would love to take meditation with you, and your teacher!!

Tracy said...

yay!! can't wait!!