>

Monday, October 13, 2008

peace



I had quite an incredible morning...


I was so blessed to be able to be the facilitator in 2 healings, they were actually the second healings for two very special people who were here from South Dakota... They had their first healings last week and they leave tomorrow.


I don't usually blog about the details of the healings that I do...but I wanted to say a public "Thank You" to Denny who had his second healing today and I just KNOW that he had a healing that went deeper and beyond anything that any of us can or would be able to comprehend.


Denny came home from Iraq 2 years ago...and brought home some "baggage" that nobody should have to carry home...and I won't even begin to say that I "understand" what it is that he experienced, because how could I say that when I will never know first hand? I have so much thankfulness in my heart for him and what he did over there for us...nobody chooses to go over and do what he had to do, and he is one of reasons that we are all safe here...


I don't agree with war, but I do have so much gratitude for the boys who are sent over and who do what they can to ensure our freedom here. Denny had an experience last week during his healing and today as well...that can only be described as "God reaching out to him and smiling down on him" there are really no words to describe what happened...but to him it meant the world and it gave him a sense of Peace that he said he has not felt in a very, very long time...


what a gift...what a blessing...and we were both so Thankful today~


Denny gave me some money for the Kids of Karunya Mane to purchase some art supplies...so I added his 30.00 to the total that you see on the right...


I will buy some things and then post the pictures here soon~thank you Denny..meeting you was a gift, for us Both and I will always remember you!



"May the long time sun shine upon you,
all love surround you,
and the pure light within you,
guide you on your way."
(Kundalini farewell blessing)

No comments: