>

Thursday, October 2, 2008

each day gets Better and Better! This just in from Yogamum!

Hi Tracy,
Just an update -- I received final approval from our head of school to
send out the flyer asking for art supply donations for Karunya Mane
and we will be collecting supplies from Oct. 13 - 24. Our school is a
wonderful IB World School with emphasis on teaching the students about
the global community and so I have high hopes for this project and
can't wait to see what our students and parents come up with! The art
teacher is helping out and will have the students send artwork and
notes as well!
Kristi

2 comments:

Eva said...

simply reading about the service you are providing to people in need makes me feel joyful.
namaste
eva

Tracy said...

i once had this dream, where this mans voice said to me "You must feel Joy every single day of your life". i woke up that morning and remembered the dream so vividly..but wondered how that would be possible to do each and every day of my life...
later that afternoon i went to yoga class and was lying down in savasana before class began, and a little girl ran in with her nanny trailing behind her...all of a sudden the nanny said to the girl "Joy, come here"
it was a moment i will never forget because it was just SO ironic....But, i do try really hard to dig deep everyday and find a piece of Joy within me, all because of that dream i had.
I am happy that this brings you Joy~ that's a good thing! Thanks for reading my blog too!
namaste friend,
tracy