>

Thursday, May 17, 2007

A Sadhu...


I have these dreams at night and while I am sleeping I know I am sleeping and I start to talk about really complicated things...things I don't even know what I am talking about. They are really advanced and hard to understand and then I slowly wake up while I am saying these things and wonder what the heck I was talking about. What's up with that?

Maybe in my dreams I am a Professor or a Scientist or maybe even a Sadhu??? I would opt for the latter personally! I have a really awesome photograph of this very old Sadhu that was taken while we were in Bodh Gaya, India two years ago. This wonderful old man just kept following us around the Stupa there and we took his photo and I have it hanging on my living room wall next to the Lotus Flower and Monk photo. The photo above is the Sadhu we gave to at Chamundi Hill in Mysore this year. (although I spelled it wrong in the photo)

2 comments:

Ursula said...

G

Ursula said...

Sorry first entry was .....OK

Great picture: when I see it I think that we human beings are so similar and so different at the same time.

The color of the clothes of the sadhu, this orange, incredible powerful.