>

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

oh these dog food companies!!


I always thought that the dog food I fed my dogs was one of the "safe" ones...one of the "Better brands". I was actually out of the country when this whole dog food recall went down. Today I received my copy of "The Whole Dog Journal" in the mail, thank goodness, and was leafing through it only to see that "MY Brand" was listed as a new recall. So of course I immediately went into "panic mode" I had just bought 2 cases of the two that were recalled. It is by the way, Natural Balance, but not ALL of the foods were recalled and thank goodness I only fed them a few times with the "new stuff" and took it back immediately.

So for all of you dog and cat owners out there, for your animals safety and well being, go to www.petfoodtracker.com and see if any of your foods or treats are there. It was just recently updated. We are now feeding them Innova and I feel so much better now that I found this all out...so are Lola, Elf and Bindi!


Namaste~~~

No comments: