>

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

the journey begins with just one step....


and this is how it all started to come together....Thanks so much to Ganesh for the lead on where we would donate the shoes. Below is his email to me~I have had lots of emails today from friends and bloggers who will be sending in some shoes...So stay tuned for updates and photos of how many we receive!!


hi tracy (lotusgirl),

Thank you for the mail. And thank you very much for the noble deed of collecting footwear for the orphanage children in Mysore.

There are many orphanages in Mysore. I suggest and highlight the bestwork done by an organisation called Operation Shanti, who are doing a lot for the destitute and poor street people of Mysore. You can log on to http://www.operation-shanti.org/ for more details. The mysore operations are very abley headed by Tracy kunichika, to whom i am copying this mail. You can contact tracy (kunichika) on the mail tracyk223@yahoo.com she would help you out.

Sure i will get you an accomodation when you come here next year for a week. Say hi to Ray and Oliver from my side.

warm regards

Ganesh

1 comment:

A bird in the hand said...

Hello Tracy! I'm so happy you gave me your blog address so I could catch up with you. You are doing such wonderful things. Bless you!
I'll link you to my blog.
xoxo