>

Thursday, May 24, 2007

prayers in the wind


I had a strong practice this morning (other then falling over once or twice during some standing poses!!) I slept so well last night..emotions are all in check after my little "incident" the other day.

I find that Yoga balances my emotions beautifully and my Buddhist practice is like the "icing on the cake"! For me it just works~

Soon it will be "ladies holiday" for this Lotus Girl...hmmm, maybe that was part of my problem earlier this week?? Maybe so. Oh well...it's over for now and we have moved forward. At least I have.

So, now for my quote of the day~ they all come from this little red book I have called "A guide for the advanced soul" You are supposed to put forward a request while randomly opening up the book. The first words you read will tell you what you most need to hear"

So here goes...."If one desires a change, one must be that change before that change can take place" I know that to be true..my favorite quote by Gandhi of course.."We must be the change we wish to see in the world"


Namaste~

2 comments:

Ursula said...

Such a nice picture again. It is one of my favourite motives: Flying clothes in the wind.

Tracy said...

Thanks Ursula~
It was taken in my backyard. I always have Prayer Flags in my yard. To me they are a good omen..sending out Prayers to the world!
Namaste~
T