>

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

finally here....


So yes, I am one of those little people who have been watching from afar and finally found the "gusto" to actually be here! I love reading my favorite blogs everyday with my morning cup of whatever strikes my fancy...whether it be my "World Famous Chai" recipe compliments of Biju from The Kashi Cafe in Fort Cochin,India...or the usual Starbucks java. Blogs are indeed a part of my morning ritual. Can't live without 'em! Thanks Julie for adding me~!~

Today is a Moon Day and I will go out for a 5 mile run later...then pay for it tomorrow.

Thanks Krista for your words of advice, and I am hoping your foot heals fast, though you are dead on when you said "Everything happens for a reason".

I am trying my best to keep my mind off of heading back to India next year...I promised my sweet husband that I would take one year off, but it's pulling me back once again.

3 comments:

Ursula said...

Great to learn that you are in India. Have a wonderful time.

I'm so curious of your posts.

Take care and all the best from me.

Don't forget to share some pictures.:)

Ursula

Tracy said...

Hi Ursula...
after reading your comment and then re-reading my post, it sounds like I am back in India, but in fact returned one month ago....
oh well, see how much I want to be back there!
Namaste~
Tracy

Ursula said...

Oh sorry, I must probably read more carefully.

I like it that your blog is on ashtangi.net.