>

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Wake me up when its SPRING!


Wow! I went Crazy today outside in my yard!!!!

I think I just may have jumped the gun..so to speak though!

I went to the nursery and bought Tulips and Primrose plants and put them all around my back yard because...gosh darn it..I am Ready for Spring!

I have this welling up inside of me..this yearning for Flowers and Sun and Springtime!


I am one of those people who love every season..none of that depression that some get with the winter months...I just embrace it all..but I have been running like a madman in anticipation of my marathon this weekend in LA...I hear its been really quite lovely there by the way..thank you Ganesha! Who wants to run 26.2 miles in the rain??? Anyone???Anyone???

Not I...

So on a wing and a prayer, my new planted flowers will bloom and live and I will run my marathon in the absolute amazingly beautiful California sun on Sunday...and life will go on ..and all will be as it should be!


Here we go...ready or not!

No comments: