>

Monday, February 11, 2008

Being Grateful and Living in the Moment

I am now finally settled and grounded being back home. I am happy to be here, yet treasure all of my memories of my recent trip to India...
I had many stories to tell this weekend. All of my clients who came to me for a Healing were so interested in hearing about my trip and what it was that I experienced. I had much to share..and yes, I did cry.

I have come home to some sad news...
I found out that my grandson had been rushed to the hospital while I was gone..but thankfully he is so much better. He is so very frail..but he will prevail..that I have no doubt.
My husbands mother has been diagnosed with bone cancer...and we are keeping her in our prayers each day. It just makes you wake up that much more when you get news like this...to live each day to its fullest. Live each moment as it comes. Life is a beautiful gift and a journey..and it does not end here....It is only the begining once we leave this earth. That is what I truly feel with all of my heart.
A dream that suddenly we awake from..and then...We are Home at last~~

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your grandchild will be well Tracy. Your good karma will never let you down.

I will pray for Ray's mom. Please give her all the love from both of you and tell her someone in India prays for her.

A bird in the hand said...

I have no words, but I do have actions.

(((( )))))

XOXOXO

Tracy said...

Thank You again to you both~ my sweetest friends!
Prayers do work! I love you for doing all that for her~
xxoo Tracy