>

Saturday, February 16, 2008

The 23rd Los Angeles Marathon!


Going for it!!!


Be on the Start Line at Universal Studios Hollywood for the 23rd annual City of Los Angeles Marathon Presented by Honda. This race features more entertainment per mile than any race in the world. What else would you expect on a course that runs through the Heart of Hollywood? A great marathon for first-timers, it features a point-to-point course that is mostly downhill after the first three miles. Run past the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum, the new Nokia Theater, into East Los Angeles and across the 6th Street Bridge with a spectacular view of the Hollywood Sign, the dramatic downtown skyline and the Pacific Ocean.


Oh Yeah!!! It'll be good to be back home! I WILL be Crying at the starting line...and Smiling at the Finish Line! Memories of my childhood always creep back up on me when I get back to LA..I have nothing but the Best memories..and I always feel my Dad with me when I run that race...its all good.

No comments: