>

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

The Gift

I have a client that I had seen before I left for India. She was very, very sick. She was told that she had brain tumors that were "in-operable"...they told her she wouldn't live. She has a 3 year old daughter and a beautiful husband who adores her....
She called me..told me she wanted a Healing...one turned into Three and then she wanted a Reconnection. I did them all....she was due to go back for her check up with her doctor on the day after I left for India. She went..they told her they would have her come back on the 30th..the day before I left India for home. That day I didn't feel so good all day, and couldn't figure why..I wasn't sick...just felt "off" all day. I didn't know it then, but today I found out, that on the 30th she went in for surgery. They said there was "No aggressive growth" from the 11th to the 30th..but that they were going in and get what they saw. She has come out of surgery with 100% recovery expected! They got all that was there and she has had a complete transformation. Before, she had given up her will to live...her home was a mess...but she didn't care..she wanted to spend her last few months of her life with her family...but now she is home and wants to clean and organize and Live her Life!! Her husband said that "she is like a new person" She is excited about life now....

Healings can happen and Prayers can be answered...She is living proof!
Today is a Good Day, a Very Good Day!
I leave for Marin on Saturday morning at 6am...I have 14 Healings scheduled in my dear friends office in Greenbrae...it will take me two days...and I can hardly wait!

OM SHANTI

4 comments:

Yolanda said...

So Glad I found your blog. I love indian culture. I also love your blog header and the joy these women express.

Yogamum said...

Wow, Tracy, that gave me chills! How wonderful!

Tracy said...

Thanks Yolanda...you have quite an interesting blog yourself! I LOVE books!! I will check it out in detail tomorrow!
Yogamum....it gave me chills too, none like I have EVER had in my life! Thank You~~~~

A bird in the hand said...

It's what you were meant to do.
xoxo