>

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Operation Shanti Updates!

A big Thank You to Operation Shanti for the newsletter updates!! I feel so close to so many of the women and children that I met while in Mysore..and its so nice to see how some of them are doing, as I was concerned for a few who were ill..as well as saddened by the one loss in January...
Thank You also for putting in the newspaper article on Jan and Miaka...I know they wish to remain anonymous...but their love and dedication to the kids and moms is so beautiful to see..and I am SO happy to see an Indian citizen realize this and be touched in such a deep way by it.
That's how Change Begins in the world!
I will be checking in each month to see whats going on and the progress with the new building!! Please read it for yourselves by clicking on the link to the right---------->
Oh..and you know I will be back one fine day as well..to see everyone again...and bring a little something for the kids!
Namaste~

No comments: