>

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Hearts!

Today of course is Valentines Day....a day like any other really...but it has always been a day when my Love and I exchange a card to one another...and when we were younger, actually just dating I remember one evening when he came to pick me up on Valentines Day.
He took me to a very fancy French place called "La Gare" and when they took us to our table and we sat down...I didn't realize at first that ALL the tables didn't have a dozen red roses on their table...it is so funny when I think back on that night. It was all so sweetly planned out for me...we got married soon after and you know, he is still just as romantic.
I got a "singing" card this morning...and I think it might just die on me later as everytime I pass by it, I just have to play it again!
Have a Beautifully Romantic Day with your Beloved this day~

No comments: