>

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

This Life...


It has been a day of "Realization" and "Healing" for my youngest...
I really don't like to talk about personal matters here, personal matters are well...Personal. Some things should be kept private. But it was SO good! It is a New Day~~~with a very Bright Beginning for a 16 year old young man and I am so happy. Because when your children are happy it is one of the best gifts you could ever receive. At least that is how I feel.
My children's happiness is simply everything to me.
It is what I live for...and would die for...my children.
I have been blessed today...as I feel I am most everyday. Just to wake up in the morning is indeed a blessing. I don't like to dwell on things too long, for in the time it takes to dwell on one thing...that one thing has changed and now you have another..Right?
Like a beating heart...each moment is different..and ever changing.
Like my friend Ursula..we ponder these things daily! Which in my opinion is a good thing!
A Very Good Thing indeed~
Ahhh life....
gotta love it!
Shanti~

6 comments:

A bird in the hand said...

You have grown wise and are growing wiser all the time and I'm privileged to have been witnessing it over the years.

I got your envelope yesterday -- you didn't have to but you did and I thank you.

Love always, C. xoxo

Tracy said...

They say people grow wiser with time..and I agree whole heartedly!
I'm happy it arrived so quickly~~enjoy my friend~
love you~
xxoo

Ursula said...

You are such a loving person. It's a joy to read your words. I'm glad that your "boy" (young man) is well again.

Tracy and her three men - I know you are good for them all. :)

Tracy said...

ursula~~
thank you my friend! you always hope to be a good wife and mom..and wonder if you are the best to them. I think I come as close to the best as I am able to!
You made me laugh with your "teeth in your handbag" too funny!!
much blessings friend~
tracy

Ursula said...

Tracy, it was funny. It was snowy, I got lost, I didn't remember the way to the technician anymore and this all with this precious stuff in my handbag.

Tracy said...

I can just picture you Ursula!!
Priceless~