>

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

It is almost Thanksgiving once again~again...how time flies.....
its been so extremely beautiful here where I live these days. My husband and I went for a run in the rain yesterday..not really rain..drizzle...but it was refreshing and fun none the less! Now it's sunny and gorgeous out this morning~
I keep thinking about how much I wish I could get back to Varanasi next year while I am in India..but I will be grateful just to be back in Mother India and leave it at that!
The city of Varanasi is just such a spiritual city..and it grabbed me tight and just held on long, long after I had left there....one day I do wish to go back, and I will.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all...and don't forget to be Thankful each and everyday!
Om Shanti!

2 comments:

A bird in the hand said...

Happy Thanksgiving Cox family!
Thinking of you, xoxo

Tracy said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you my friend!! May your day be perfect in every way~
Love T xxoo