>

Monday, November 12, 2007

As One


I sometimes stop and just for a moment I ask the "unknown" that is always watching over me...
What did I do in my previous life that I am now here in this one..and am so extremely Blessed and so very Loved..
Loved so much that it sometimes hurts because as we all know everything is "Impermanent".
I have learned though..not to hurry my life...not to wish so hard for something in the future..because with the future we age and we die just a little more each day and each moment.
But I do long for the day when my beloved will retire (10 more years) and we will be able to spend so much more time together..
You see, we have this love that is unexplainable..we are, as you might say.."As One" and although it may be hard to comprehend...its just the way it is with us.
We finish each others sentences..we say something that the other one just was going to say only seconds before...we buy the very same cards for each other sometimes on our Anniversary or Valentines Day...and we have even had the same dreams at night.
Why Me?..I won't question it..I will just say Thank You..and I will do my best to be the very best person I can be in this life I am now living...because is I was this lucky this time...can you even imagine another??
OM Shanti, Shanti, Shanti

6 comments:

Ursula said...

Oh, that's so romantic.

You have so much love to give, that's so beautiful to read.

Tracy said...

ursula~~
it is so romantic...and special because we have been together for 21 years now...i thought love was suppossed to fade and get old...but ours is only getting stronger.
its pretty special and i am so grateful!
have a wonderful day my friend~
xo

peaceloveyoga said...

Wow...I hope to find a love like yours..keeps me believing that its possible...thank you for sharing...

Tracy said...

Laruga~~
Oh, you will! But love sometimes finds you when you aren't looking for it as is how I met my sweetheart!
xxoo

Unknown said...

so rare. you are indeed blessed

Tracy said...

bindi~ i loved your blog post today~~india is fast coming!
namaste friend~