>

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Eyes Wide Open


I can't seem to get enough sleep these days...and then being awake I am so tired. I thought the moon was so bright last night, it just feels like a full moon day today....
I honor my body and how it feels, and the thought of rolling out my mat, makes me want to just lie down on it and go back to sleep!!! Is it because I am 46 years old...because I can remember the days of being up ALL night long and having a fully charged day the next day...going like a mad woman..with energy and then some.
I will run today..that I can do...its a moving forward motion that gets me energized..and I refuse to give in to "nothing" today!! I get into bed at night and read my spiritual books, journal, meditate, and feel so tired...then I turn off the light and get all my pillows in position, close my eyes..and I am Wide Awake! Maybe its my upcoming trip to India that I think about...6 weeks away... I need to sleep!!!
OM Shanti

4 comments:

A bird in the hand said...

Oh do I know those kinds of nights! I've even tried emptying my mind, picturing a blank wall instead...I cannot keep my eyes open, but I'm not sleeping either. If you're lying there worrying about not sleeping, try to stop worrying right away (breathe, breathe). I tried it once, realizing there was nothing I could do but roll with it. The next night I got better and eventually sleep was normal again.

It always seems to go back to "letting go".

P.S. Forgot to tell you: I sprayed your journal cover with acrylic sealer, but keep it in a protective bag like ziploc at all times just in case...

Love you, soul friend, and I'm very proud of you too. xoxo

Tracy said...

i will indeed try that colette!!
thank you so much for the advice~~
and ziplock it i will!!
i love you my friend!
xxxooo

Ursula said...

Sleep well, Tracy.

Tracy said...

thank you ursula~~~i am going there right NOW~!~
tracyxo