>

Thursday, November 29, 2007

one Miracle at a time


I had a pretty amazing experience today with a new client who called me for a Healing session...

It was as if "destiny" brought her to me... maybe not really destiny so much as the Powers that be~

But however..or whoever..or whatever it was...today was so deeply moving for us both and we both left in tears..

this work that I do now is nothing short of Utterly Amazing! I have no other words to describe it...but Miracles can and Do happen..here in this Magical Life that we live...if we have eyes that will let us see...there is such a thing as a Miracle.

Maybe its the soul work that I have been doing..that deep, deep work that you can get to if you truly work hard at it for a very long time...

and truly wish to experience things that people say could Never Happen!

I am so happy that my mind is so open and I accept what appears before me and I take a chance...God knows where I would be now if I didn't!!


May your life only get better with each passing day~and may Miracles continue to surprise us all!

4 comments:

peaceloveyoga said...

Yep! From the simple to the profound...its all a miracle. What type of bodywork do you practice, BTW???

God Bless...

Tracy said...

I sent you an email!
xxooTracy

A bird in the hand said...

If I could physically appear at your office door, I would make an appointment in a heartbeat. I need something right now! I may have to settle for massage therapy....
xoxo

Tracy said...

wish you wre closer Colette....
this evening I will send you a distance healing...feel better soon~
xxoo tracy