>

Sunday, November 4, 2007

The Headshot and the Ad!


WoW!

That's about all I can say about today...WOWWWWW!!!

I gave a complimentary healing to the publisher of http://www.insightdirectory.com/

and she LOVED her Healing so much that she offered me an ad in the magazine!

She is trading me for one other session..as she wants to count today's as the first!


But the part that really blew my mind...was that TODAY is the deadline for the ad!!! I couldn't believe it...oh, really I should believe it, this sort of stuff happens to me all of the time! So...Oliver took a head shot and I put my ad together and emailed the photo and the ad to her a few moments ago....WOW!!! It will run for 6 months and it comes out in December!


Then...my phone rang...

it was a dear friend from Marin who just set up her new office space and she has 8 people who want Healings!! Yes!! WOW!!! So we are planning that on the 16th of December~~~

A VERY full day of Healings that day!


The Universe is very abundant if you are Open to Receive!


Om Shanti!

9 comments:

Dharmaparma said...

That is a very cute photo

Tracy said...

awww thanks1

Linda-Sama said...

great photo, tracy!

as you know, I did my level 1 & 2 training this weekend....all I can say is AWESOME!

also had my Reconnection...will email ya!

Tracy said...

can hardly wait to hear from you Linda!
xxoo

Ursula said...

Super good expression. Love that picture. Ursula

A bird in the hand said...

You're as beautiful as ever.
I have your journal in my hands!! now I'm mulling over ideas...

xoxo

Tracy said...

Ursula~~~thank you my friend~!~
Colette~Just finished my Yoga practice and while I was practicing I was thinking of you and wondering if it had arrived yet...Yipee! I can only imagine what a wonderful thing you will create~!~ Thank You so much for doing this for me!
Love you~
Tracy xxoo

Hellotmf said...

Hi Tracy,

What kind of healings do you do?

Tracey

Tracy said...

Tracey~
check out Eric's site~
www.thereconnection.com
that is what I do and it is truly amazing! It is Real and it Works~my clients are living proof!!!!
Tracy xxxooo