>

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Pearl and Jaguar from Bangalore,India




I have a link to an animal adoption site in Bangalore, India on my page to the right. I LOVE animals..all animals and one of the hard parts for me when I travel to India, is seeing all of the homeless dogs that run around, dodging cars and people...


I always bring a bag of chicken strips that I buy for my dogs, and I give them to the street dogs when I am out. I have to be careful though...because dog fights happen before you know it when one dog sees another being fed...it can be really dangerous for them. So I am really careful when I do it. But the post below just made me cry to see these beautiful two dogs that are being given away. I swear..if I lived in India right now, I would drive over immediately and pick these two up! I have three dogs of my own...but when I move to India in the future..I plan on getting a few more!










"This has been the most difficult decision for me to make till date, however its time for me accept the fact that my house is too small for Pearl & Jaguar. Pearl & Jaguar were born on 19th April 2007 & I got them home on 3rd June, 2007 and now they are 7 month old. They always loved playing with each other & loves to fetch the ball each time we throw it and they can play for hrs. Both are a sweet heart and very friendly by nature. Pearl has grey eyes & pink nose he is very cute, do not go on his looks he is very naughty & needs lots of attention he gets anoid very fast that's why we some time call him angry young man. The best thing about him is that he is very loving you can't resist yourself from pampering him, he has this eyes which speaks thousand words and I will miss them a lot. Jaguar is very sober in nature, he loves getting pampered and never gets enough of it. Jaguar most of the time losses to Pear on the ball fetching game, but there are days when he would be in form and would not let pearl to fetch the ball even once. Jaguar lets Pearl dominate him, that makes him very sweet brother. They both are vaccinated and were trained for about a month. Both are fawn in color. I would like to give them to some one who would love them unconditionally & who would adopt both of them together, as it would be very difficult for them to be without each other. Some one who has sufficient place for them to run around and play. They are one of the best thing that has ever happened to me and I am sure the lucky one who will have them will agree to me."

4 comments:

Hellotmf said...

Hi Tracy!

I *LOVE* the new pic on top of your blog! Is that Varanasi!?!?!

Tracey

Tracy said...

You bet it is!!!
Smarty Pants!
xxoo Tracy

Jellicles said...

hey tracy...pearl and jaguar dont need a home anymore! prashant and payal couldnt go through with it..they are giving up their apartment and moving to a bigger rental house until they can build their own home.

Tracy said...

That is sthe BEST news! I couldn't imagine giving those two up...so I can understand them changing their minds!! Yeah!!!!
Thanks for the update!!
Tracy